Our Collagen Powder is a potent, halal-certified formula designed to support skin health. Made with the finest natural ingredients, including our patented TRAACS® Magnesium and marine collagen peptides from whitefish. Our collagen promotes more than just a healthy complexion; it also helps restore joint integrity and combat the adverse forces of aging through improving hair and nails.
So why collagen powder? As you grow, your body’s collagen levels decrease. Collagen is a protein made up of amino acids such as glycine, proline, hydroxyproline, and arginine, all of which help your body's connective tissue, skin, hair, and nails stay as healthy as possible. This inevitable drop leads to dry skin and, eventually, the development of wrinkles. That’s where our collagen powder comes in.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) scoop with 8-12 fl oz of water. It is preferably taken with a meal.
|Each Serving Contains:||Amount per Serving:|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid USP)||100mg|
|Magnesium (as TRAACS Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate)||135mg|
|Hydrolized Marine Collagen Peptides (from whitefish)||5g|
Benefits of taking collagen from our halal-certified Collagen Powder may include:
- Improved connective tissue synthesis
- Support of repair and health of joints, tendons, ligaments, and cartilage
- Improved skin elasticity, hydration, and smoothness
- Support of healthy hair and nails
Have questions about our Collagen Powder? Feel free to contact our customer support team. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Magnesium - Over 90% of magnesium in the body is located in the connective tissues. Magnesium has shown to modulate the synthesis and degradation of both collagen and elastin, a protein located in connective tissue that helps it to maintain a healthy shape.
- Vitamin C - Vitamin C is essential for the body’s production of collagen. It is an essential cofactor for the two enzymes required for collagen synthesis.
- Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen - Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body. In humans, it accounts for one-third of total protein mass. Collagen supplementation has shown to reduce joint associated pain and skin wrinkles and has demonstrated improvements in skin tone and hair health.
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body. It is a protein made up of amino-acids: glycine, proline, hydroxyproline, and arginine, all of which help our body's connective tissue, skin, hair, and nails stay as healthy as possible.
Like the rest of Revive products, our collagen protein supplement has been made with the highest-quality natural ingredients to ensure the best collagen powder on the market today. Made with the help of medical professionals real results.
Unlike most collagen supplements that obtain their peptides from non-halal sources, the collagen peptides in this powder are naturally obtained from halal-approved white fish. Our collagen product complies with all halal requirements for safer consumptions and your peace of mind.
Our Collagen Powder is ideal for adults looking for joint support and healthier skin. Our Collagen Powder can also help battle the physical signs of aging.
Our supplements are meant to be taken with water once a day. We recommend following the suggested use on our label for more specific directions or consulting with your doctor for more personalized instructions.